An Indianapolis native and graduate of DePauw University, Amy’s writing career includes three years as a weekly op-ed newspaper columnist, over two decades of medical and freelance writing, and most recently (her favorite form of prose), literary novels.
- How Sweet the Sound: A Novel, shortlisted for the 2015 INSPY Awards, and winner of the 2011 Women of Faith writing contest
- “Finding Eudora,” a short story in the Indy Writes Books Anthology
- Then Sings My Soul: A Novel
- Two more novels slated for publication in 2016 and 2017 with Tyndale House Publishers
- semi-finaling two years in a row (2011 and 2012) for the ACFW Genesis awards
- winner of the 2011 Women of Faith writing contest
- shortlisted for the debut novel division of the 2015 Inspy Awards
Also grateful to be a practicing registered nurse at a busy suburban hospital, Amy lives with her husband and three sons in central Indiana.